Board and lodging
The Risnjak National Park guest-house is located close to the Park’s administration, in the picturesque small mountain village of Crni Lug.
We offer accommodation in 5 double rooms, while our cuisine specialities can be tried in the guest-house restaurant – the „Crni Lug stomach“, offering game dishes, strudel or pancakes with blueberries… During the hot summer days relax on an open terrace from where a beautiful view extends over the nearby lake surrounded by green vegetation.
Accommodation pricelist in kn:
|Double room 1/2
Triple room 1/3
|Single room 1/1|
|BED AND BREAKFAST||240,00||180,00||300,00||240,00|
- VAT is included in the price.
- all prices require additional payment for tourist tax (4 kn) as well as accident insurance (1 kn).
- children under 3 years of age stay free of charge
- children from 3 to 8 years of age have 50% discount
- children from 8 to 12 years of age have 30% discount
- pets are not allowed
The Josip Schlosser Klekovski mountain hut below the Risnjak peak has 43 beds.
The hut is open from 1st May until 31st October, all week except Tuesdays.
For all information, please contact the National park Administration or major-domos on telephone number 099/4282072